This role is to cover an employee taking maternity leave from our Service Delivery Department, and will commence in October 2007.
- To lead a team delivering the highest standard of customer service delivery, ensuring a positive, efficient and professional customer installation experience.
- To manage the daily team activity dealing with issues in a professional, efficient, and customer focussed manner at all times.
- To optimise the performance of the team by identifying and addressing inefficiencies through continual coaching, the identification and implementation of further training requirements, and monthly 1-2-1 performance reviews.
- To manage the relationship with sub-contracting crews and interface daily with them.
- Proven experience as team leader team in a highly customer focussed environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Impressive leadership and motivational skills.
- Background within internet, IT or telecommunications companies advantageous but not essential
Working for Irish Broadband will afford you the unique opportunity to develop your skills in the telecommunications and IT sector. Irish Broadband is continuously seeking to appoint talented, committed and creative individuals to join our dynamic team. We offer a competitive remuneration package to our employees.
Irish Broadband is committed to the development of our employees. We have a competitive and flexible benefits package and are offering exciting development opportunities within Irish Broadband