To develop a comprehensive understanding of the characteristics of 3.5 GHz signal propagation and identify cost-effective techniques to maximize coverage.
- Acquire expert theoretical and practical knowledge on RF propagation.
- Procure and hone state-of-art RF prediction systems
- Design a feasible link budget based on business requirements
- Specification of propagation measurement process and methodology
- Evaluate and present propagation results.
- Develop RF network planning guidelines for radio planning teams
- Evaluate alternative RF Network architectures (macro, micro, repeater)
- Represent UK Broadband on Standards bodies
- Several years GSM, WCDMA/HSDPA or WiMAX experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of propagation models and tools.
BSc or PhD Engineering or Physics